dinsdag 29 mei 2012

Zakka inspiration

I promissed to show you more zakka projects. Here we go:
Ik had beloofd, meer zakka projecten te laten zien. Hier zijn ze dan:

 Project 9 - the messenger bag. I changed this bag in size and pattern to the flap, so that it would suit me. I am already using it (o:

Project 9 - de messenger tas. Ik heb de grootte en het patroon van de flap veranderd, zodat de tas ook echt bij me past. Hij is zelfs al in gebruik - en zowaar door mezelf (o:



The way the flap was attached. The first time I did it and I like it!
Zo werd de flap bevestigd. De eerste keer en ook nog vrij eenvoudig. 


I had two small orders for an iPad cover. And since I love the combination of linen with cotton, I decided to use that. The left one is for the husband of a friend of mine. The right one for a lady who wanted purple and butterflies in it.

Ik had twee kleine opdrachten een iPad hoes. En aangezien ik de combinatie linnen en katoen erg mooi vind, heb ik dat dan ook maar gebruikt. De linker hoes is voor de man van een vriendin van mij, de rechter voor een mevrouw die zowel vlinders als paars in de hoes wilde. 
De onderste rand zijn vakjes over de gehele lengte.


 I couldn't help myself to make an iPhone cover.
Ik moest er gewoon een iPhone hoes bij maken.


Zakka project 7 - mug rug. I even did a bit of machine quilting. Just a tiny bit.
Zakka project 7 - mug rug. Ik heb zelfs een heel klein beetje op de machine gequilt...


Taking my walks with Bibi in the morning on warm days, I don't have pockets to put in my keys and small treats for Bibi. So, I decided to design a small bag to take with me. There is also a pocket for my iPhone (o:

Wanneer ik met Bibi ga wandelen op warmen dagen, heb ik geen vest of jas met zakken om mijn sleutels en snoepjes voor Bibi in te doen. Dus, heb ik maar een klein tasje ontworpen, die kleins kan opbergen. M'n iPhone heeft ook nog een plekje.


 Three pockets.
Drie zakjes.


Being inspired by linen and cotton, I also made this little traveling pouch. I really like the result. You can find the tutorial to the pouch here.

Door de inspiratie van linnen en katoen, heb ik ook dit kleine reistasje gemaakt. Ik vind het echt heel schattig. Het patroon kun je hier vinden. 


The back
De achterkant




"The greater the difficulty, the more the glory in surmounting it."
- Epicurus


22 opmerkingen:

Susan zei

Love all the projects! The pouch is especially cute!

Abby and Stephanie zei

Love the linen and big stitching and little pops of color. You've been busy!

retdairyqueen zei

Your bags are lovely
Well done

Debbie zei

Really fun little projects! Good for you!

Sharon zei

You are on a roll! Love all your projects!!

Anoniem zei

Wat heb je een mooie dingen gemaakt, maar de tas vind ik wel het mooiste.

Amanda zei

I bought the zakka book for my iPad and have been enjoying making a few things from it. I love your little dog walking bag; that's exactly the sort of thing I'm planning to make for myself.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries zei

What fun projects and very handy ones too...Linen and cotton together is just perfect xoxo

hetty zei

You have been busy, my friend! Love all your little projects. What a good idea to make something to hold important things when you go walking with Bibi.

Houseelf zei

What cute makings! The cloud is so pretty and unusual. Lovely messenger bag. I have the internet properly now and my course is finished. :-) Back to sewing and blogging properly.

Carrie P. zei

Wow, you sure did make some awesome things. I love your mug rug. I did see that done up on some other blogs I read.

Ulla zei

I like your new zakka style! The zipper bag looks so professionally sewn!

Just-Do zei

Wat een produktiviteit! Maar allemaal even leuk; hoewel, dat tasje voor je wandelingen met Bibi vind ik een reuze idee!

Satu zei

Wov, you have been zakka-busy, simone ;o) They are all gorgeous and very handy! I only wonder, when you have time to sleep...

Jossie zei

Oooh wat zie ik hier weer leuke dingen. En ook nog heel praktisch. Alles is even mooi! Goed idee ook van dat hondenuitlaattasje :-)

Jenny zei

Oh Simone - these are so gorgeous - especially love the wee bag you made to take on your morning walks :)

ria vogelzang zei

Simone, prachtig!! Wat een geweldig lieve tasjes en hoesjes!
Liefs uit Ommen!!

Binsa zei

Hallo Lieve Simone, enjoyed seeing your Zakka projects....Hugs, O'faigh

Grethe zei

Great Zakka Style and I love all the bags you sew. Linen and cotton go well together :-)
Happy Sewing,Simone!

Kiwifruit-Shiree zei

hello Simone, I can see that you continue to be a very busy bee, lots of Zakka projects, and they all look so wonderful!

Leanne zei

Wow you must have been sewing in hyper driver. All lovely projects the combination of linen and cotton is always wonderful.

HerzBlatt zei

Hi Simone,
you are sooo busy!! And all the things you have sewed are really great!!!
I love the combination of linen and cotton!!
Best wishes
Iris

back to top