donderdag 16 oktober 2008

My first stitchery

A pattern by Lynette Anderson

Detail

All my creations, creativity and energy this past year started with a pattern by Lynette Anderson (www.lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com/). It opened a new world for me. Thank you Lynette=))

I had been planning to start quilting again for a very long time, but somehow I couldn't get myself started since I had so many other things to do.
A 10 day stay at the hospital, due to heart problems, made me realize that there is more to life than just work, studying and trying to keep up with everything around me. That is when I found Lynette's pattern at http://www.thelogcabin.de/ in Germany.
Since then each day is filled with stitchery, patchwork, quilting, pincushions, dolls, pencil rolls, etc. etc. A day without it, I feel a bit lost.

1 opmerking:

From the Attic zei

Lynette's patterns are a joy to stitch aren't they ! I have stitched the very same cushion you have shown on your blog. I have stitched the Garden Bear also.

Chrissie

back to top